Plastic Foot Plate (boxes of 50)
Plastic Foot Plate
The Plastic Foot Plate is commonly referred to in the industry as a ‘Tredda’, being used with a standard or BS/EN spec steel base plate as a base for the scaffold structure.
This product is made from high strength, high grade impact resistant Polymer Polypropylene
- This product is to be used in conjunction with a standard or BS/EN spec steel base plate, with it providing a highly visible base to the scaffold structure whilst protecting the surface from damage.
- These foot plates are totally reusable and are supplied in boxes of 50.
- This product has a SWL of 8 Tonnes.
- Orders placed after 1PM Thursday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Next Day Delivery if orders placed before 1PM
- Saturday deliveries can be arranged, additional costs would apply.
- You may collect this item on your own from our stock