Scaffolding Sleeve Coupler (bags of 20)
Scaffolding Sleeve Coupler
The Scaffolding Sleeve Coupler is supplied to EN74-1, B-standard.
It is primarily used to connect scaffold tubes end-to-end, to allow for larger scaffolding structures to be constructed.
- It has forged steel construction with a zinc plated exterior in order to increase its longevity.
- It has a variety of purposes in the workplace, being used to secure scaffold tube horizontally (such as ledgers), vertically (as standards) or diagonally (diagonal braces)
- While this product has a number of purposes, it is recommended not to be used to secure ladders.
- Orders placed after 1PM Thursday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Next Day Delivery if orders placed before 1PM
- Saturday deliveries can be arranged, additional costs would apply.
- You may collect this item on your own from our stock