Drop Forged Single Coupler (bags of 25)
Drop Forged Single Coupler
The Drop Forged Single Coupler is supplied to BS1139 standard with the Drop Forged Single Coupler having many names such as clips, half laps, putlog and wrap overs.
It is primarily used to connect scaffold tubes at right angles in a non load bearing capacity such as transom tubes to ledger tubes to support Scaffold boards on a conventional scaffold structure.
- It has forged steel construction with a zinc plated exterior in order to increase its longevity.
- It has a variety of purposes in the workplace, being used commonly as a scaffold toe board clip, as well as connecting scaffold tubes at right angles.
- While this product has a number of purposes, it is recommended not to be used to secure ladders.
- Orders placed after 1PM Thursday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Next Day Delivery if orders placed before 1PM
- Saturday deliveries can be arranged, additional costs would apply.
- You may collect this item on your own from our stock